Re: [SCA-Archery] Test

  • Talmon Parker
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 2, 2002
      I figured out the first and last part, but I don't know about the "es" in
      the middle.And somebody else has the book.

      T T Parker

      >From: "Forrester" <lord-forrester@...>
      >To: <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Test
      >Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:37:31 -0600
      >
      >Yes it is but we will not tell you which book.
      >

      >Forrester

      DER BARON

    • Taslen
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 11, 2013
        John,

        Do it but make sure to change the subject line what types of bows and time periods are you talking about?

        Gaelen

        On Monday, November 11, 2013 6:42 PM, "jwandht@..." <jwandht@...> wrote:

        nope =o) I got a question though May I post some  information that we can add to about bow types? that might be approved under period?

        John MacKinnon

        ---In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <sirjon1@...> wrote:

        Just checking, have there been any other messages since 8/11?
        Jon
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android