Archery Practice this evening: ArnHold

  • Godwin fitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      This is to let everyone know, locally and a little late, that archery
      practice will be starting early tonight...about 5:30pm instead of 7. The
      reason is we need to try and get in an IKAC before it gets dark. We can
      add people in as they show up, or just still practice, no problem.

      Godwin,
      Captain of Archers-
      Barony of ArnHold, Kingdom of Artemisia.