Re: [SCA-Archery] Draw Weight Question?

  • mark s graves
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 21, 2002
      That's all you need is a 25-35 lb. bow for the SCA. I shoot a 37 lb bow
      and shoot royals in the upper 70's. I have no problem shooting 100
      yards. We do target shooting. I am a stout lord and I went lighter in
      weight from a 50 lb. bow to improve my scoring. I can draw and hold much
      more-but why. For display and show this might be
      wonderful. William Ross of Skye

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.