Re: Re:combat arrows

  • Tim Miskell
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
      >first off what kingdo are you in and do you have to use golf tub arrows or
      >can u use the good one's ......if you can usethe wood or the fiber glas I
      >can help and will send you the instructions

      You have my immense thanks!!

      I was actually inquiring in a general sense, trying to gather the current
      rules and assembly instructions or suggestions for the known world! Any and
      all Info either on-list, or privately is greatly appreciated. :)

      However, I currently reside near Thescorre in the Kingdom of AEthelmearc.

      Tim