[SCA-Archery] Tri-Baronial Practice and TA autorization

  • brennin2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Archery is a sport and hense will have its competitive side. I started
      shooting for the fun of shooting but I also like the compition against myself
      and others. It is all part of the fun. I plan on joining the SCA Target
      Archery and the Combat Archery for both the love of shooting and the
      compition. IMHO you can shoot three ways. For fun, for compition and for
      both. Going to the practices is fun, tourniments are great compition and
      also great fun. Brennin