OT: Complete Merchant Package for sale; Photos

  • kdtaylor611
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      Photos (zipped) are under FILES titled 'MerchantStuff4Sale.zip'

      Complete merchant package. All you need is table and hanger for garb!
      Nothing sold separatly. Im getting divorced and need to CONCENTRATE
      ON ARCHERY(so its not totally off topic). I paid over $1000 for it
      all.

      Garb includes...left to right in pic; XL dress, tall/med tunic, XL
      jerkin, XL jerkin, velvet like L tunic, throw shirt -open in front
      (hard to explain), nice XL pants with loopholes at calves, XL puffy
      shirt, med puffy shirt

      Accessories include; 1 'Walmart'Wineskin, 2 Sterling Silver
      bowl/plates, 2 wooden bowl/plates, 2 Sterling Silver (light gold
      colored) Goblets, 1 wooden cup, 1 NICE Sporran w/large belt loop, 1
      med cloth pouch, 2 Tankards (1 very nice, 1 cheap), 4 Belts (3 black,
      1 red; 2 blacks are 1.5" wide)

      Upholstry speaks for itself. Both are over 6 yds. I have close-ups of
      them if you email me. Again, will not sell separatly...sorry

      Swords/Daggers; 8 great daggers w/decent blades and a lot of
      character (GREAT stories can be made up about how they were acquired)
      Broad Sword and Bastard Sword are nice, Short Sword is cheap.

      Boots; all womens size 7-8ish. Good to excellent condition. They all
      have 'flap-overs' except the brown ones.

      Chainmail Shirt; there are 2. Both XL (my right arm is shorter than
      my left so you'll notice its tucked in a bith there but looks the
      same as the other side when untucked. PS- This chain does NOT grab
      body hair.

      Leather Pieces; 6 pieces. The two black and the two redish colored
      ones are very large. The green one is only about 2 feet long and a
      foot wide. Theres is a smaller piece of brown in between the red and
      black if you look close enough... only big enough for a large pouch.

      First offer of $475ish+ (make an offer) + S&H ($30+ depending on
      where you are) takes it all.

      Sorry its a bit off topic but I need all the exposure I can get.
      Thanks.

      PS - I live in NE CT if it matters.
    • kdtaylor611
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002