Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Midrealm ignoring the IKAC?

  • cwilson@mhmh.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
      This last Sunday I did finally shoot an IKAC (Period Crossbow Division).
      Next practice, I will shoot an Open Crossbow. I plan to shoot at least one
      score for each before the weather gets too cold.

      -Caedmon
    • Harry Bilings
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
        I hope to next week end.
        plachoya

        >-- Nope, no other kingdoms need shoot, just let Atlantia win, don't mind us
        >--
        >
        >Siegfried
        >(Who wonders if he has now inspired anyone to go IKCAC shooting?)

      • H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
          Well if it helps any....

          I ran an IKCAC Range this past weekend at Gothic War for 3 days and also one a week earlier at our groups posted archery and fighter practice here in Ansteorra. And while the scores were not record breaking, (top score was a 215) we had about 30 individuals shooting throughout the weekend.

          I will be sending the scores to you hopefully sometime this weekend.

          HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
          Crossrode Keep, Ansteorra