RE: [SCA-Archery] A report from the Period Police, was Re:IKAC and period

  • James Brummet
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002
      Then let me say I am sorry for misunderstanding what you said m'lord. The one thing I don't like about messsage boards is its hard to tell when someone is serious and when someone is being sarcastic. I have been misunderstood many times so again please forgive me.

      >>> Nicholas.Malone@... 08/29/02 04:36AM >>>
      I believe he took it badly. And I admit to a bit of Hard Sarcasm on
      occassion. I thought the wording and spelling had to be intentional. Oh well
      who knows. In any case, I am far from an Authenticity Nazi. I regularly mix
      times and places in Garb and use non period materieals when it is not too
      overt. I think I envented the sport of Laurel-baiting. I enjoy a fantasy
      event myself and still like the RPG's and LARPS. I do have a problem with
      elf ears and fangs and bad Disco-Goth at SCA events, Except masques and
      mid-summers and such. But in all reality I just enjoy a really good subtle
      word play and I had Assumed that was what was happening, I stand corrected
      if It was heard poorly. I would never be one to give offense,
      unintentionally.

      AshaHito