Shameless event plug (With archery)

  • Sam Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      Good day all, with the War behind us we must remember to be ever ready
      to take up arms again. We must keep our bows ready and our eyes sharp.
      To that end I invite you all to archery field as The Barony of Rivenstar
      Presents Cornucopia. There will be many activities for both archer and
      non-archer. Please pass the word to all you can. More information can
      be found at

      http://www.midrealm.org/rivenstar/cornucopia.html

      Also anyone interested in running a novelty shoot please let me know and
      I will make sure you are on the schedule.

      In service
      Forester Demetrious the Undecided