Disk crash

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 7:36 AM
      Greetings from Lorenzo,
      this morning, while actually sending the August IKAC
      monthly reports to the SCA Chronicler, the disk drive
      in my laptop crashed. This is the machine I work with
      day in and day out on the IKAC/IKCAC.
      It will take me a couple of weeks to rebuild my
      software and enter data. I have everyone's top score
      as of 21 August in all categories. If you have sent me
      a score between 21 August and today, please send it
      again. Please note that it may be a couple of weeks
      before I update scores on the website again, because I
      have to recreate some of the reports.
      Thank you for your patience.
      Regards,
      - Lorenzo