Re: [Twin crossbows? ( WAAAYYY off this topic )]

  • Keith Hood
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999

      > Could you cock and load multiple crossbows
      > each with one bolt,
      >
      > and shoot each crossbow in turn, then pick up the next
      > and so on.... ( for a speed round? )

      How would you set the loaded crossbows so the triggers don't hit anything?

      Tomonaga

      ------

      A long bow and a stong bow,
      And let the sky grow dark.
      The nock to the cord, the shaft to the ear,
      And a foreign king for a mark!

      -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
      By Robert E. Howard, who should be
      the patron saint of Ansteorra

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com
    • James W. Pratt Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999
        Greetings Tomonaga

        Connal has a top lever which can be set down without any problem.

        James Cunningham

        >How would you set the loaded crossbows so the triggers don't hit anything?
      • JimHart ConalO'hAirt
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 1999
          My crossbow has a top trigger.