Re: Carolingian Company of Bowmen/ Fun shoots.

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 1999
      Greetings!
      I think the rankings shoot description is still included on my "event"
      results page at:
      http://www.world.std.com/~skell/event.html
      If not, please message me back & I will prepare something & publish it.
      (Sorry -- not where I can surf right now, and I don't remember exactly how
      I left the page...)
      -- Ygraine

      On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, HUGH MORRIS wrote:

      [NON-Text Body part not included]
    • Brad Boda d'Aylward
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 1999
        Susan Kell wrote:

        > From: Susan Kell <skell@...>
        >
        > Greetings!
        > I think the rankings shoot description is still included on my "event"
        > results page at:
        > http://www.world.std.com/~skell/event.html
        > If not, please message me back & I will prepare something & publish it.
        > (Sorry -- not where I can surf right now, and I don't remember exactly how
        > I left the page...)
        > -- Ygraine

        VIVATS!!! I went to your page and my heart gave a leap when I saw the
        winners listed according to their rankings. That's the very same thing I
        attempted to do with Will's Revenge, our major local event of the year
        where I had archers all competing against others of their own skill
        levels. This gives everyone who shows up the chance to win. Keep it up
        and good going.

        Brad
      • Susan Kell
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 1999
          Thanks, Brad -
          It's important to me too, to encourage new archers.
          -- Ygraine