Re: Period Scoring/Ranking

  • Kevin Dail
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999
      Greetings!

      RRs are not period. We seem to have a majority who would like to keep a
      ranking system of some kind.

      1. What would be a good combination of period shoots that would give a
      reasonable asessment of an archers prowess and be fair to both hand and
      crossbows?
      2. How could we put them together and use them for a ranking system?
      3. Would we keep the ranks we have now?
      4. Is there any point in trying to make said systems SCA wide?
      5. Can we call them something besides Royal Rounds? (even Royal Shoots
      sounds a little better:)

      (I have been away from the list for a while so I hope I am not re-running a
      recent topic)

      Kevin MacDaill