Carolingian Company of Bowmen/ Fun shoots.

  • HUGH MORRIS
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 1999
      What makes up the Carolingian Company of Bowmen rankings shoot.

      I am looking for more forms of shooting and any new or period styles will be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Lord Lorcan mac Lochlainn CMB
      Arcarius to HL John Bowslayer
      Baronial Protector of Dragon's Laire
      (Loric)
    • Susan Kell
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 1999
        Greetings!
        I think the rankings shoot description is still included on my "event"
        results page at:
        http://www.world.std.com/~skell/event.html
        If not, please message me back & I will prepare something & publish it.
        (Sorry -- not where I can surf right now, and I don't remember exactly how
        I left the page...)
        -- Ygraine

        On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, HUGH MORRIS wrote:

        [NON-Text Body part not included]
      • Brad Boda d'Aylward
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 1999
          Susan Kell wrote:

          > From: Susan Kell <skell@...>
          >
          > Greetings!
          > I think the rankings shoot description is still included on my "event"
          > results page at:
          > http://www.world.std.com/~skell/event.html
          > If not, please message me back & I will prepare something & publish it.
          > (Sorry -- not where I can surf right now, and I don't remember exactly how
          > I left the page...)
          > -- Ygraine

          VIVATS!!! I went to your page and my heart gave a leap when I saw the
          winners listed according to their rankings. That's the very same thing I
          attempted to do with Will's Revenge, our major local event of the year
          where I had archers all competing against others of their own skill
          levels. This gives everyone who shows up the chance to win. Keep it up
          and good going.

          Brad
        • Susan Kell
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 1999
            Thanks, Brad -
            It's important to me too, to encourage new archers.
            -- Ygraine