7951Re: [SCA-Archery] What constitutes a period bow?

  • eulenhorst@juno.com
    Jan 2, 2002
      I don't have my sources readily to hand but I seem to recall reading that
      the Vikings used a short, flat bow made of oak to great effect. As their
      primary period of raiding was roughly 7th to 11th century it would
      certainly be period.

      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst

      On Wed, 02 Jan 2002 16:20:00 -0500 "Bruce R. Gordon" <obsidian@...>