7610Re: [SCA-Archery] Thanks everyone!

  • Ken Taylor
    Dec 2, 2001
      Well, at Simplefest people were more responsive than
      at a made for-fighting event. I really am no
      wallflower by any means. I have introduced myself many
      who appear not to be busy. I didnt mean it to sound
      like a pitty party. I understand that settling in
      sometimes takes time. No problem. Good things usually
      do :)

      By the way, is there sometimes a chat room in either
      AOL or Yahoo for SCAdians? If so, what are they titled
      usually?

      --- Talmon Parker <tt_ann@...> wrote:

      > Stop beng the wall flower. Step up and start a
      > conversation with some one
      > who looks about your own age.ASk him where he got
      > his garb,Jewelry,hat or
      > what ever. They will answer your inquiry, and will
      > probably feel good
      > because you asked.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic