7605Re: [SCA-Archery] Thanks everyone!

  • Talmon Parker
    Dec 3, 2001
      Stop beng the wall flower. Step up and start a conversation with some one
      who looks about your own age.ASk him where he got his garb,Jewelry,hat or
      what ever. They will answer your inquiry, and will probably feel good
      because you asked.

      It worked in '85,so it will proably still work.
      Talmon

      DER BARON