7579Re: [SCA-Archery] Apples and Oranges?

  • Ken Taylor
    Dec 1, 2001
      "applications of the same basic technology"

      HARDLY... I dont see more than one moving part on a
      hand bow.

      C'mon, theyre NOTHING alike. You can go on thinking
      they are if you like if it makes you feel
      better.(sorry bout the sarcasm, Im frustrated)

      Have you ever taken a physics class? (Im not busting
      on you, its a serious question) If youre an engineer
      also you may understand where Im going with this.

      Im done.. lol... I dont want to make anyone mad at
      me.. sorry.

      > And yet they both rely on the same principles of
      > internal
      > combustion to do it. They're just different
      > applications of the same
      > basic technology. Ditto handbow and crossbow --
      > they're more
      > alike than they are different.
      >
      > YIS,
      > Macsen

      > Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron
      > Bows

      > leave this list]
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/