7576Re: [SCA-Archery] Apples and Oranges?

  • Howpatn@cs.com
    Dec 1, 2001
      :
      > ONLY thing they really have in common is wind
      > factor... that I can see anyhow. It's like comparing a
      > rifle and a pistol... sorta. Either way, it's apples
      > and oranges.

      Actually, it isn't. It greatly depends on the person using the weapon, more
      the weapon itself. A crossbowman matched against a longbowman of equal skill
      would probably be an interesting match.
      You aren't mixing apples and oranges just different types of apples each with
      its own distinct advantages and disanvantages.

      Howard of Brockenhurst