      From: John Rockwell
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 7:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Shooting at 30 and 40 yards on a twenty yard
      field

      > Kind Gentles
      > Wouldn't it be better to stand at the 20 yard mark and work on your form?
      If you were to look at the top shooters in the different forms ie:
      Traditional, compound, Olympic. Look at their form, as we all know with out
      good form our shooting ability will be lacking. The instistive style that
      Howard Hill and others used was practiced until they achieved the level of
      success they desired.
      > Ian Griffen

      Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows