6461Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery Targets

  • Talmon Parker
    Jul 5, 2001
      There was a commerical range that used the black insulation board that is
      used behind brick along the gulf coast. They cut it into 12"x36" strips and
      stacked them up to 30"high. They were compressed with 3/8"threaded rod and
      2x6,s as far as I know they lasted for about 3years. The sheets cost about
      $6.00 or so. You can cut them with a electric hand saw.
      Talmon