6304Re: [SCA-Archery] Rattan Long bow

  • Jean-Paul Blaquiere
    Jun 3, 2001
      > On Jun 03, Robert illuminated with a virtual pen :

      > I'm completely new to the SCA.....How do you make a bow out of Rattan??

      I found a link on the net that describes them. Very similar to making 'D'
      desction, just allow for the extra flexibility of the rattan. It's very
      similar in that sense to bamboo but not hollow.
      I have attached the original article here.

      /jp...
      --
      Jean-Paul Blaquière || Avatar of Computational
      japester@... || Thaumaturgy