      From: [Unknown Sender]
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: May 2, 2001 6:08:37 PM GMT
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: New range

      I am surprised that the SCA doesn't have a standard written down like
      they do everything else.

      That was a good idea earlier about putting pallets under the straw -- I
      will do that.

      Does anyone here practice on private property? If so, what special
      things do you do to protect yourself from liability? I know that SCA
      members have signed a waiver releasing liability to themselves, but as
      a homeowner (my property is where practice will be), should I make the
      attendees sign anything to protect my interests? I will be marshalled
      prior to practice starting.

      Thanks for all your input,
      Isabetta

      --- In SCA-Archery@y..., "David Poulin" <chaos@m...> wrote:
      > The standard in the East Kingdom is that the center of the target must be
      > between 2 and 4 feet from the ground. That leaves a bit of leeway for
      > personal preference but gives shooters a comfortable range of target heights
      > to expect when shooting Royal Rounds. Of corse, if you are NOT shooting a
      > RR, the target height can be whatever you want it to be!

      > Antony Martin de Schefeld

      terms/

      Brought to you eGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows

      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic