      From: <radams555@...>
      To: <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 11:59 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] New range

      Greetings,

      I am setting up a new target archery range for our shire. I have
      looked high and low and I can't seem to find information as to how high
      a target should be placed from the ground. Is there a standard? With
      so many people of varying heights practicing, I wasn't sure if there
      was a standard or not.

      Yis,
      Isabetta

      Brought to you eGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows