5816Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 591

  • Daniel W Stratton
    Apr 1, 2001
      > --- "Hal B. Clark" <hlclark@...> wrote:
      > > Ah, there be no feeling quite like a good aim, a clean release, and
      > > watching your glasses race the arrow.

      Sounds familiar, I only drew to my ear the once, with similar results.
      I draw to the corner of my mouth now, and the worst that happens is an
      occasional smudge on my right lense from the wax on the string. But then
      I tilt my head over to let my right eye look just over the string and
      along the arrow. Some more olympian shooters call me on bad form, but the
      view to the target down the arrow is worth it, and consistency lets me
      get away with it.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      OP, Midrealm Forester
      "Well done is better than well said"