5489Re: [SCA-Archery] Questions

  • D Humberson
    Mar 11, 2001
      Ian,

      For a really good primer on the physics of the atlatl, pics of all kinds,
      and a good intro to the sport, try www.atlatl.com. Bob Perkins, known as
      Atlatl Bob, sells his weapons at Pennsic and usually has at least two intro
      classes each year. They are trickier than they seem, but a good thrower can
      reach better than 100 yards with a dart several times heavier than an arrow.

      Ragnar Ketilsson