5174RE: [SCA-Archery] Change of heart

  • wyvern@megahits.com
    Feb 2, 2001
      > Who would be the first Guild Masters and how would they arrive at
      > that distinction? Would they come from the rank and file that are
      > trying to found the guild? Would they come from OP or OL? Who would

      These are the sort of issues I expect will be discussed in time on
      the SWAG list. My personal opinion is that the "Master Archers" --
      or whatever we end up calling them and *if* the concensus is to
      have guild rankings at all, would be chosen by the other members
      of the guild -- i.e. their peers in archery.

      Macsen

      Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.MedievalMart.com/
      *** BUY *** SELL *** BID *** HAGGLE ***
      Look for the East Kingdom Fundraiser Auction coming soon!