4496Re: mailing address for IKAC scores?

  • Giovanni dell'Arco
    Jan 2, 2001
      I'm currently having issues with my ISP (perfect time, no?) and I can
      receive but not send mail, so I don't know when this will actually get to
      the outside world. In case it does, here is the current Keeper address:

      Jonathan Satcher
      23000 Edmonds Way #201
      Edmonds, WA 98020

      Giovanni--->