39Re: Period vs. modern

  • James W. Pratt Jr.
    Jul 31, 1999
      >From: "John Rockwell" <phxrock@...>
      I live in Ohio so I cannot help unless I get to Astrella War. What you can
      do is go to a lumber yard and get a pine board and practice. The real key I
      think is seeing the wood move as a whole. It is not easy to decribe but
      once you see it you will know what to look for. The one thing I know for
      sure is; that without starting you will never get your bow. Try on a cheap
      knot free peice the worse thing that will happen is you will learn
      something. I hope someone on the new list is close enough to help you.

      James Cunningham

      >Ian Here Again this eve
      >
      >I live in the big city of Kingdom of Atenveldt, Barony of Atenveldt
      >(Phoenix)
      >
      >Ian Griffen
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic