3783Re: [SCA-Archery] Learning bow making

  • paul kaveshan
    Nov 2, 2000
      Greetings Ldy Innes

      I live in a wonderful little shire called Tempio. (Temple) Its about 2 hours
      south of DFW, 1 hour north of Austin on I35. The Laurels event is going to
      be held here this weekend. I am going to be there. I will be looking for
      all those who are doing period arrows and bows, and picking brains. 8-)

      Hope to see you all there.

      Ld James

      >From: INEZ ADAMS <ldyinnes@...>
      >To: SCA-Archery@egroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Learning bow making
      >Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:56:16 -0600
      >
      >where do you live in Texas it's a big state.
      >
      >Ldy Innes

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic