3780Re: [SCA-Archery] Learning bow making

  • paul kaveshan
    Nov 2, 2000
      Greetings Lady Elizabeth

      I live about 2 hours south of you in the Southern region. (Temple)

      Are you going to be at Laurels this weekend? If so, I would love to meet
      and chat some with you.

      >Greetings, Lord James.
      >I am Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood, Central Region Archery
      >Marshal for Ansteorra. I am also an apprentice bowyer
      >to Lord Artair Macmora.
      >Artair and I are co-founders of the Archery Craftsman's
      >Guild of Ansteorra.... and, we love to teach! I am in
      >Fort Worth, where are you?

      Ld James
      Shire of Tempio (Ansteorra)
      Archery marshal