3735RE: [SCA-Archery] Midrealm Winter Challenge

  • Shurgin,Gary
    Oct 22, 2000
      Got it Nigel! I'll try to get out and shoot this weekend to warm up. I've
      been pretty busy, and wind up with a few days of exhaustion.
      4 Dragon Barbs were awarded at Crown. Nigel--please send me your recs and
      also again to Duke Edmund and Kateryn, (or a gentle reminder) They have an
      event in Cleftlands on the 18th, and no awards yet for it!!!! Crown was won
      by Barlok? and Bree from Illinois, so this is a good bet to get DBs from
      this area for a long while, because when they step down the next reign will
      probably focus somewhere else, not the Oaken region. Barbs? Marjory,
      Sabine, Grania and Vorlin. (Edmund personally spoke with him on the dias
      during court....) I don't know people to recommend from elsewhere. Send
      them in anyway, and let me know the names, in case I'm asked about it. Have
      some of the foresters send it in also. (My reply will always be yes to
      awards, I've so informed their majesties.) We should be about caught up on
      the Southern side of Oaken now for the DBs, unless Havenholde has some new
      candidates.

      Roewynne