3614Re: [SCA-Archery] Looking for Non-leather Gloves

  • Juan Xavier
    Oct 3, 2000
      A friend and I picked up some of these from Merick Archery at Pennsic. I
      don't know their contact info. I beleive they were $4.00. They basically
      replace the need for a glove or tab. I haven't tried them yet, but my friend
      didn't like them too much.

      Xavier

      >I have seen little plastic pieces that are placed on the bowstring to
      >protect the fingers. I saw them at Pennsic, but have *no* idea what
      >merchant it was. Maybe an archery source on the web would have them...
      >
      >Grainne

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic