3575[SCA-Archery] tassels?

  • Jaime Bain
    Sep 29, 2000
      Greetings all! I've been a lurker here for awhile now, and I finally have a
      question that I hope can be answered by someone on this list. A friend of
      mine recently earned her novice rank, and I wanted to make her a white
      tassel as a gift and a token of our friendship. Does anyone know the
      specifications for correct SCA tassels? I live in the Outlands, if that
      matters at all.

      Thanks in advance,
      Julianna Alianore de Vitre

      http://profiles.msn.com