35530Re: [SCA-Archery] Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Jun 23, 2014
      Post that up to SCA Archery and see if anyone has any objections. It looks good to me.

      Jon

      On Monday, June 23, 2014 2:05 PM, "Jonathas Jonathas@... [SCA-Archery]" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Jon,

      How about we do it this way for each end:
      End 5pt: (entry is only 0, 5, or 10)
      End 3pt: (entry is only 0, 3, or 6)
      End 1pt: (entry is only 0, 1, or 2)

      Each of those being the actual points scored, not the number of hits.  The number of hits is easy to determine given the total value and the relative score, but will keep it simple for the line marshals.  The site will then create the total.

      How does that sound?

      Jonathas

      On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 4:09 PM, John Edgerton sirjon1@... [SCA-Archery] <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Could you modify the form to include the total number of hits to the five circle for each style of slot as per the new rules.

      Thank you for submitting the score sheet.

      Jon

      On Monday, June 23, 2014 10:35 AM, "Cameron deGrey camerondegrey@... [SCA-Archery]" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I uploaded a scoreing form so you can print it out and uploaded it to the Yahoo site under a new folder called "SSAC Score Forms"

      Enjoy!

      On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:06 AM, JonThomme De Claydon JonThomme@... [SCA-Archery] <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       I like the idea behind the slots and we actual shot this on Sunday last.
      We took the rule "Line shots count to the lesser score" to be a 1 point shot on the edge of the window frame to count as zero.
      Is that correct?

      On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 7:47 PM, <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the final results

      Please read the shoot rules before voting. Voting will end 6/19. If a shoot does not get more than half the votes, there will be a run-off.
      Created by: sirjonfitzrauf
      1. 11.11%(2)
      2. 5.56%(1)
      3. 5.56%(1)