35510Saunders Indian Cord Archery Matts

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Jun 13, 2014
      I have been shopping for replacement archery matts for my Barony, Principality and Kingdom, and keep seeing that Saunders is out of stock on all of their Indian Cord matts.  I finally sent them an inquiry, and here is the response from their CEO:

      "Thank you for contacting us. This winter we had a major water line, which feeds the sprinkler system in the matt winding building, freeze and burst. We are still trouble shooting problems with custom electrical systems. The problem may be resolved soon or it may take months to repair. We are sorry for this delay and wish we could give you an accurate start up date but I'm afraid that is just not possible."

      In light of the recent bad reviews on the Zen matts, I wanted the archery community to be aware of this issue with one of the alternative suppliers.

      YIS, Randal of Camusfearna
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic