35379Re: [SCA-Archery] Importance of shaft spine

  • richard johnson
    Mar 26, 2014
      AMAZING!!!

      I've had arrows shatter on release before and no one in the Pro Shops had any idea of why.  (kids and their aluminum toys!).
      We've always knowsn that arrows 'vibrate' upon impact.

      Now we know why!!

      On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:40 AM, John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      It was interesting to see the amount of flexing after the arrow hits the mat.

      Jon

      cogworks@... wrote:

      If there are ever questions about shaft spine, watch this video!  Pretty amazing slow motion video.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com