35321Yin/Yang modification?

  • John Edgerton
    Mar 16, 2014
      If the Yin/Yang competition should win, there has been a possible modification suggested.

      "The original Yin/Yang was intended to be a winter shoot hence only 20 yards.  Given it will now be run as a spring shoot I would like to suggest a change in yardage for a few of the ends."

      Option A) Yin Untimed and Timed stay at 20, Yang Untimed and Timed move to 30.

      Option B) Both Timed rounds stay at 20, Both Untimed rounds move to 30.

      I am posting this now, because if the creator of the competition is willing to have it modified, there will be a vote starting Monday on if it should be modified or not and if so which option should be used.

      Jon