35226Re: [MdR] West Kingdom !2th Night Marshal's and Archer's Meetings

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Jan 2, 2014

      Due to a conflict in timing that has developed, I have had to reschedule the Archery Meeting.  It will still be in the Executive Board Room, but is now scheduled for 3 PM on Saturday, rather than 10 AM.  I am sorry that the meeting now conflicts with the Golden Stag Players presentation, but it is more important that it doesn't conflict with Marc and Patricia's final Court.  Thank you for your understanding, and I hope many of you can attend the meeting.

      YIS, Randal of Camusfearna

      On Thursday, December 26, 2013 2:48 PM, Randal of Camusfearna <randal_of_camusfearna@...> wrote:

      I have received confirmation that at West Kingdom 12th Night, the Archer's Meeting has been scheduled for 10-11 AM on Saturday in the Executive Board Room. This follows Wilhelm's Marshal's Meeting from 9-10 AM in the same room.

      YIS, Randal of Camusfearna

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic