35224Re: [SCA-Archery] atlatls in the sca

  • Cameron deGrey
    Dec 30, 2013
      Seek ye also Lord Allen of Wolfhou. He has been running (very successfully) AtlAtl tournaments and battles. Both at Pennsic and locally in Stierbach. Contact their excellencies of Stierbach.

      YIS respectfully,
      Lord Cameron de Grey
      Or, on a bend purpure between a wheel of cheese and a squirrel sable, three pheons palewise Or

      On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Jim Pickette <pickette@...> wrote:

      Did Ealdormere leave any files to share?

      JoO, Fidelibus

      ---- Susan Carroll-Clark <nicolaa.de.bracton@...> wrote:
      > Greetings!
      >
      > On 28/12/2013 11:54 AM, cogworks@... wrote:
      > > The Canadian kingdom, forgot the name, used to run the atlatl battle at Pennsic. Now Atlantia does. However, the Canadian kingdom had a set of rules and had incorporated atlatl into their kingdom.
      >
      > That was Ealdormere. We do have a very basic set of atlatl rules and
      > people are welcome to throw on the archery range. I have an atlatl
      > myself. It's fallen by the wayside a bit in recent years, as we lost
      > one of its most enthusiastic proponents, Mistress Etaoin, to cancer a
      > few years back.
      >
      > Nicolaa
      > DEM Archery, Ealdormere

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic