35218Re: [SCA-Archery] atlatls in the sca

  • Susan Carroll-Clark
    Dec 28, 2013
      Greetings!

      On 28/12/2013 11:54 AM, cogworks@... wrote:
      > The Canadian kingdom, forgot the name, used to run the atlatl battle at Pennsic. Now Atlantia does. However, the Canadian kingdom had a set of rules and had incorporated atlatl into their kingdom.

      That was Ealdormere. We do have a very basic set of atlatl rules and
      people are welcome to throw on the archery range. I have an atlatl
      myself. It's fallen by the wayside a bit in recent years, as we lost
      one of its most enthusiastic proponents, Mistress Etaoin, to cancer a
      few years back.

      Nicolaa
      DEM Archery, Ealdormere
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic