      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Additional SSAC
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 3:41 PM

      Sorry,
      That was in reply to Sir Jon's comment about the target
      image for the Imitation Horseman Shoot,

      "I will put it in the group files. - Jon"

      which was in reply to Moire Ayres comment,

      "For some reason the image come up requiring Quicktime and a
      decompressor to view the image. Since I am not willing to
      hunt down applications, would it be possible to have the
      file added to the files instead of as an attachment?

      Moire Ayres"

      Yahoo left out the usual "repeating of the previous messages
      in the 'conversation', my apologies.

      - IS,
              Iurii

      On Wed, 12/11/13, yuriilev@...
      <yuriilev@...>
      wrote:

      Which file heading is it under? I couldn't find it.

      - Iurii

      to leave this list]
      Yahoo Groups Links