    Nov 22, 2013
      I am new to posting scores here. I know I don't have a log in. I am sure my Captain "Robin" does not either. I wonder if Christoph has access? This could be one reason Caid is not represented here.
      JT

      On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 8:56 AM, David Edwards <davidedw@...> wrote:

      I am the Baronial Archery Captain for Gyldenholt, in Caid. I don’t think Caid uses the scores site.

      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jonathas
      Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 8:27 AM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC

      David,

      To submit scores you need to have a marshal account and logged on.  If you don't have an account you need to contact your Kingdom's Archery Marshal and request one, if you are in one of the few Kingdoms not using the scores site let me know and I can create an account for you.

      Jonathas

      On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM, David Edwards <davidedw@...> wrote:

      Jon,

      I just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out where to post SSAC scores and I’m damned if I can find it. The link you provide leads to a page with a bunch of discussion about the shoot on it but I don’t find any place to enter scores. What am I missing?