35115Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC

  • Cleve Johnson
    Nov 22, 2013
      Thank you!

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)

      On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Jonathas <Jonathas@...> wrote:

      Eadric,

      You can find your Username and/or your Password using the 'Forgotten Password' link which can be found on the Marshal's Logon page.  Since you don't know your username just enter your email address and it will send you both.

      Jonathas

      On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Cleve Johnson <eadric.of.grenfeld@...> wrote:

      Jon, I had an account,for the scores site, but I do not remember my login or password  How can I find out what they were?

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic