35112Re: [SCA-Archery] Fall SSAC

  • Cleve Johnson
    Nov 22, 2013
      Jon, I had an account,for the scores site, but I do not remember my login or password  How can I find out what they were?

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)

      On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Jonathas <Jonathas@...> wrote:

      David,

      To submit scores you need to have a marshal account and logged on.  If you don't have an account you need to contact your Kingdom's Archery Marshal and request one, if you are in one of the few Kingdoms not using the scores site let me know and I can create an account for you.

      Jonathas

      On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM, David Edwards <davidedw@...> wrote:

      Jon,

      I just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out where to post SSAC scores and I’m damned if I can find it. The link you provide leads to a page with a bunch of discussion about the shoot on it but I don’t find any place to enter scores. What am I missing?