35090Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery supplies

  • Carolus
    Nov 9, 2013
      Actually, that would be a great idea.  More resources are always good.
      Carolus
      On 11/8/2013 10:08 PM, bradb@... wrote:

      My appologies... I may have hinted at the wrong half of my post...

      Can we run a list in the files section for suppliers so that I don't have
      to wade through the archives *looking* for any posts carrying the info
      when I'm ready to replace or update my equipment.

      Brada

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic