35083Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery supplies

  • Carolus
    Nov 7, 2013
      I see no problem with the occasional review such as we have seen so far.  In fact, I seldom check anything other than the email messages so I wouldn't see these unless there is a post to let me know it is there and that would be just as much mail.  So, as long as it doesn't overwhelm the list I see no problem continuing as we have.
      Carolus
      On 11/7/2013 10:03 AM, bradb@... wrote:

      Although I don't want my 'In Box' to be cluttered with advertising, I know
      that there will come a time when I will be asking the same question,
      "Where can I...."

      Might I suggest that we put any links to appropriate vendors (along with
      their "reviews") in the "links" section of the Yahoo group for those of us
      who are in the market for equipment. That way the info is handy without
      clogging the list.

      Brada

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic