      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of chimericalgirl@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:13 AM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] arrow length

      Hello,

      A friend of mine is over 6 ft, and he has a really long draw length. I let him try my arrows, which are a 32" shaft, but they were still a little short for him. An arrow-maker I know told me that 32 is the longest thats available, i was just double checking is that true? And if so, what do you really tall people do, just not ever pull back all the way? Any suggestions for my friend? Thanks for all the help! :)

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic