    Nov 5, 2013
      Thanks. I will see if I can get some good pics from the Kingdom archivists.
      JT

      On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      JT

      If you want you can send them to me directly and I will upload them to the Q an Q.

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Co Editor Quivers and Quarrels

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      From: JonThomme De Claydon <JonThomme@...>;
      To: <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Agincourt 600th Anniversary
      Sent: Tue, Nov 5, 2013 6:28:08 PM

      Thanks Guy.
      Is he a Paleo Planet affiliate?
      I'm trying to get some pictures sent to Q&Q. He was great.
      JT

      On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Guy Taylor <greenmanarrows@...> wrote:

      His name is Heath Hammond. He has plans to be there.

      Taillear

      --
      The Greenman Archery <http://www.greenmanarchery.com/index.html> Website
      Fine custom wood arrows for traditional archers.

      --
      In service to the dream

      Baron Jon Thomme

      Gold is for the mistress