34848Re: [SCA-Archery] What is Period Archery.

  • Kevin Smith
    Oct 31, 2013
      Find me a durable (the reason for allowing fiberglass in horsebows, right) all wood Longbow for 100-200.

      On Oct 31, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Bai-Or <baiorofred@...> wrote:

      Selfbows in longbow style are comparable in price to fiberglass limb horsebows, usually somewhere between $100 to $200 dollars for an entry level bow.  I have seen longbows that would qualify for as low as $80 and horsebows as low as $100.  So, fiberglass does not make an entry level horsebow cheaper than an entry level longbow, just makes it not $1100 dollars.

      EĆ³gan
      Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren
      http://rangersofmynyddseren.wix.com/archery

    • Show all 419 messages in this topic